Διαθέσιμο κατόπιν παραγγελίας
Eam Lab ELEMENT 260Ai
• Thd full power 4 ohm <0.03%
• THD + N> 110db
• Freq. Resp. 10hz – 40 khz +/- 0.5db
• DF> 250 @ 70 hz 8ohm
• XLR input sensivity 47 Kohm / 2.8 Vrms
• RCA input sensivity 22 kohm / 1.4 Vrms
• Idle current stand-by 1W
Full power 1100 W
• Dimension 420 * 410 * 210 mm
• Weight 42 Kg
1 XLR stereo input
4 RCA line input (CD, TUNER, MM, AUX)
PRE-OUT / AMP-IN working mode via RCA (short rear connector)
Aluminum infrared remote control
Oled yellow display
This technology, in reference to the signal path, is still implemented in analog mode. It offers many advantages such as perfect channel balance, simple integrated channel balance adjustment with no additional parts, virtually non-existent adjustment noise and first-class noise and distortion behavior thanks to optical encoder adjustment
All signal circuits they are completely discrete to avoid the annoying sonic limitations inherent in ICs.
• Two completely separate and independent power supplies for each channel with custom built toroidal transformers and low induction to prevent any possibility of noise or interference.
an ultra-linear input buffer allows for a substantial reduction in noise and distortions.
• switching relay with gold-plated pins for better contact and performance over time.
• High current reserve for fast response and ever-present dynamics
in dual mono configuration, each channel is powered separately and all power supplies are stabilized and optimally filtered. The power is supplied by two EamDualcorETM transformers with a total power of 700 VA each and a low ESR filtering section of over 60,000uF guaranteeing an energy supply even at high volumes and low load impedances.
The driving reliability and stability on the load is entrusted to 6 pairs per channel of bipolar transistors in Darlinghton configuration
The entire filter section, including the rectifier bridges, are mounted on the main PCB. With this method we have eliminated the wiring in the air to the advantage of a lower contact resistance and a greater supply of current to the main power circuits.
IN / OUT CONNECTIONS
• 1 pair of balanced XLRs
• 4 pairs of RCAs • 2 pairs
of WBT terminals for loudspeakers
• 1 VDE 10 A power socket. importance to this section as it is the first approach towards a perfect sound performance. Also for this section the power supplies are filtered and optimally stabilized
Contrast angle Oled display
12mm steel chassis reinforced with ribs at critical points to minimize vibrations. The front panel is in 10 mm anticorodal aluminum.
Chassis and heat sinks painted with special heat and scratch resistant polymers. available in titanium finish, copper black or their variants